Monday, May 11, 2015

SODAlicious for the last time :(

Hey guys !!

Today's post is very special, it's the last one with SODAlicous. Unfourtunately SODAlicous is saying goodbye and I feel sad because of it. But someone says that " each end is beginning of something new " that's why I wish Jaszmurka and Nulka good luck and all the best. Also I want to thank you for great time with SODAlicious DT. That was great pleasure working with soooo cooool goodies. DT Girls thank you for everything, especially for tons of creativity.
I'm not very able to express my feelings via blog that's why I will just say THANK YOU  SODAlicious !!!!!

If you want to play with us for the last time, here you'll find SODAsketch and below it's my interpretation.... check out what other DT girls created !!!!!



also I want to show you my last works made with SODAlicous which I haven't showed here.......





 and here's my quick tuto how to transfer photos , enjoy !!!
have a great day you guys !!!!

xoxo
Ola

1 comment:

Clipping Solutions said...



Actually really impressed with your article such great & useful knowledge you mentioned here.
clipping path service